Poster Printing Services
The Greenley Library offers poster printing services for FSC students, faculty, and staff. Large format printing is available for academic-related posters only.
Submit a Request
Complete this form to submit a poster request. Attach posters as a .pdf file sized to your desired poster dimensions. See formatting instructions below.
24" x 36"
36" x 42"
36" x 48"
Other sizes may be available upon request.
You may pay by cash, check, or credit/debit at the library’s Circulation Desk upon pickup.
You must submit your poster at least one week prior to needing it.
- Posters may be created as one PowerPoint slide.
- It is recommended that dimensions are set before creating content on the slide.
- Set dimensions in PowerPoint:
- "Design" menu, "Slide Size," "Custom Slide Size," enter width and height in inches.
- Ensure content alignment in PowerPoint:
- "View" menu, select “Ruler,” “Gridlines,” “Grid,” select “Show” arrow: “Snap objects to grid."
- Leave a 1” margin around poster borders.
- Save as a PDF.
- Submit poster request as a .pdf file. Include your last name in the file name.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-420-2184