Poster Printing Services
The Greenley Library offers academic-related poster printing services for FSC students, faculty, and staff.
Complete the above form to submit a poster request. Attach posters as a PDF sized to your desired poster dimensions. See formatting instructions below.
24" x 36"
36" x 42"
36" x 48"
Other sizes may be available upon request.
Once your poster is printed, you will be emailed an invoice for payment. Payment is accepted online by credit/debit or in person at the library's Circulation Desk by credit/debit, cash, or check.
You must submit your poster at least one week prior to needing it.
Submit your poster file as a PDF using the above form. The PDF must formatted to your desired poster size, e.g. 36" x 48".
- Create your poster as one Powerpoint slide.
- Set slide dimensions before adding content: "Design" menu, "Slide Size," "Custom Slide Size," enter width and height in inches.
- Add gridlines to assist with content alignment:
"View" menu, select “Ruler,” “Gridlines,” “Grid,” select “Show” arrow: “Snap objects to grid."
- Leave a 1” margin around poster borders.
- Save as a PDF.
- Submit poster request as a .pdf file. Include your last name in the file name.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-420-2173
Poster templates and design consultations are available upon request.