We annually receive approximately 10,000 applications for a first-year class of about 1,100 students. Successful applicants have strong academic backgrounds, a record of involvement in co-curricular activities and a strong desire to contribute to the campus community.
A $50 fee is required by SUNY to complete the SUNY Application. You will leave our site and be directed to the SUNY.edu student portal.
In order to complete the process, please have your social security number and a credit card available.Documents necessary to apply:
- A completed SUNY application
- Official High School Transcript or SUNY Online Academic Record (SOAR)
- Official SAT or ACT scores should be reported directly from the testing agency.
- SAT code: 2526; ACT code: 2918
- SUNY Supplemental Application
- Letter(s) of Recommendation/Resume
Please have your guidance department or registrar send your e-transcript(s) or mail all official documents to the following address:
Farmingdale State College
Attn: Admissions Processing
Albany, NY 12204
Once you have submitted your application, you can check OASIS to see what has been received and is still required to complete your application.
Important Dates and Deadlines for Financial Aid
- January 1st - FAFSA on the Web becomes available to begin application for the upcoming year.
- April 1st - Farmingdale State College preferred deadline for FAFSA submission.
- June 15th - Earliest date Verification of Non-Filing letter is available from the IRS.
- July 15th - Recommended to date to have all documents in to ensure your financial aid is applied to your bill before the bill due date.
- June 30th - Last Date to file for TAP (6/30/2015 for 2014-15 and 6/30/2016 for 2015-16)
Note: In order to receive TAP awards, you must submit an official final High School Transcript.