Disability Services Center (DSC)
Disability Services Center is located in Whitman Hall.
- Main Office - Room 186D.
- Testing Center - Room 183.
Welcome to Disability Services Center (DSC)
Over the past years, our office has updated many procedures to provide students with better access to our office. We have made some of the common requests such as requesting Accommodations or Scheduling a Testing Appointment and online process.
If students are experiencing a barrier in their course and want to discuss accommodations, please reach out to the Disability Services Center at email@example.com.
The Disability Services Center is open and continues to meet with students in-person
To best meet the needs of our students, in a timely manner, meetings with counselors will be by appointment only.
The services of the Disability Services Center are designed to meet the unique educational needs of currently enrolled students with documented permanent/ temporary disabilities or disabling medical conditions.
The Disability Services Center (DSC) is dedicated to the principle that equal opportunity be afforded each student to realize his/her fullest potential. The goal is to assist students with disabilities to function as independently as possible, and to ensure a comprehensively accessible college experience where individuals with disabilities have the same access to programs, opportunities and activities as all other students at the college.
When you were in high school:
- Did you have an IEP or a 504 plan?
- Did you use resource room to support your school work?
- Did you have testing accommodations?
From day to day:
- Do you have a disabling medical condition?
- Do you have JRA, IBS, TBI or other?
- Do you have physical or mental health issues that cause you to miss out on activities, including school?
DSC offers its services to all students in face-to-face, remote, live-stream, hybrid, online courses and distance education programs. Please contact the Disability Services Center to discuss your reasonable accommodations.
Please note: Accommodations are not retroactive in nature.
- Documentation about your disability will need to be provided.
- Link to College Attendance Policy
- Web Accessibility
- Check out our Meet the Team web page
Disability Services Events
There are no upcoming Disability Services events at this time. Check back soon for upcoming events.