Federal government information is available for free public use. The Library has been a designated federal depository since 1917. The depository selects approximately 6% if the items published by the Federal Government. The majority of these items are only available through the internet.
Federal Register (online only)
Coronavirus Pandemic: Reliable Government Information Resources
U.S. Government Publishing Office
If you need access to Government Documents, please see the Reference librarian at the desk. For online resources, our librarians will provide you with a guest account to access the Internet on one of our PC's on the first floor of Greenley Library.
We also receive about 50 items in print. Most of this material is cataloged and placed
in the library's book collection. It can be accessed by using our online public catalog.
A few ephemeral items are kept in the Reserve Office. These items are kept for five years. After which they are disposed of according to FDLP regulations.
Below is a list of this material:
- Library of Congress Magazine
- Posters Commerce Department
- Posters Interior Department
- Posters Smithsonian Institution
- NASA Magazine
- U.S. Constitution (pamphlet)
- U.S. Government Depository Libraries Directory
- Reproducible Federal Tax Forms for Use in Libraries
- Hubble Science Year in Review
- Regulations, Rules, Instructions Government Printing Office
SPRING 2020 (subject to change)
|BUILDING IS CLOSED.|
|STAFF AVAILABLE AT:|
|HOURS OF ONLINE STAFF AVAILABILITY:|
|Mon-Thurs||7:45am - 11:00pm|
|Friday||7:45am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sunday||1:00pm - 9:00pm|