Online and Email Registration
Online Registration available to CONTINUING and NEWLY ACCEPTED Students:
CONTINUING STUDENTS AND NEWLY ACCEPTED STUDENTS can register through OASIS here Online Student Information System. Newly Accepted students are required to submit proof of immunization to the Health & Wellness Center prior to registering for classes. Instructions for submitting your immunization documents can be found by visiting the Health and Wellness Homepage.
To access OASIS a Student log-in Pin and ID number is required. Your PIN and ID will be mailed to your home. If you do not receive your Pin or forget what you changed it to, please call 934-420-2776 or come in person to have your Log-in Pin reset during business hours (Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm).
- Your Farmingdale Email Account
- Please visit the Academic Advisement (AAIC) for information regarding academic advisement. Depending on your program, you may opt to meet with an advisor in the AAIC.
- The college will NOT drop you for non-payment. If you request registration for a course and you are successfully registered, it is your responsibility to drop or withdraw from the course if you no longer with to take it.
*Important Information for ALL Non-Matriculated Students*
If you have any questions, you may contact us at 934-420-2776 or email Email or come in person, we're located in Laffin Hall, room 225. If you are registering for a course that has a prerequisite, you must show proof (a copy of a college transcript) that the prerequisite was successfully completed.
The College does not cancel the schedules of students whose bill is in unpaid status.
**The college will NOT drop you for non-payment. If you request registration for a course and you are successfully registered, it is your responsibility to drop or withdraw from the course if you no longer wish to take it **
- If you wish to drop a course OR cancel your Summer 2020 class schedule through OASIS please do so here Online Student Information System.
- If you wish to drop a course OR cancel your Summer 2020 class schedule and you are unable to do so due to a hold, please complete the non-matriculated student Summer drop form.
Non-matriculated students ONLY taking courses in Summer 2020 are not required to submit proof of immunizations.
If you should have any questions regarding this process please contact the Registrar's Office at (934) 420-2776 or email us at REGOFFICE@FARMINGDALE.EDU.