Online and Email Registration
CLASSROOM SCHEDULE INFORMATION: Check your classroom schedule in your OASIS account BEFORE the first Day of Classes and through the first two weeks as your classroom location could change. Hard copies WILL NOT be mailed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: Information for Non-Matriculated Registration.
Registration requests for Spring/Summer 2024 will open on January 8, 2024. Below is the link to submit your registration form. REGISTRATION CLOSES AT THE END OF BUSINESS DAY ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 26, 2024.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO CONTINUING and NEWLY
ACCEPTED NON-MATRICULATED STUDENTS:
All Newly Accepted students are required to submit proof of immunization to the Health & Wellness Center prior to registering for classes. Instructions for submitting your immunization documents can be found by visiting the Health and Wellness Homepage.
- Non-Matriculated Continuing Students can register through OASIS click here to be directed to the Online Student Information System.
- Non-Matriculated Newly Accepted Students who do not have a Pin or cannot register on line should Click here to submit your registration request.
To access OASIS a Student log-in Pin and ID number is required. Your PIN and ID will be mailed to your home. If you do not receive your Pin or forget what you changed it to, please call 934-420-2776 to have your Log-in Pin reset during business hours (Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:00pm).
- Your Farmingdale Email Account
- Please visit the Academic Advisement and Information Center (AAIC) for information regarding academic advisement. Depending on your program, you may opt to meet with an advisor in the AAIC or be directed to the appropriate department for advisement.
- The college will NOT drop you for non-payment. If you request registration for a course and you are successfully registered, it is your responsibility to drop or withdraw from the course if you no longer with to take it.
For deadlines to register and drop please review the Refund Schedule. If this is the first time attending Farmingdale, you must first complete a non-matriculated application. Once admitted as a Non-Matriculated student you are required to submit proof of immunization to the Health & Wellness Center prior to registering for classes for Spring or Fall (not required for summer). Instructions for submitting your immunization documents can be found by visiting the Health and Wellness Homepage.
If you have any questions, you may contact us at 934-420-2776 (between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:00 pm) or email email@example.com. If you are registering for a course that has a prerequisite, you must show proof (a copy of a college transcript) that the prerequisite was successfully completed.
The College does not cancel the schedules of students whose bill is in unpaid status.
**The college will NOT drop you for non-payment. If you request registration for a course and you are successfully registered, it is your responsibility to drop or withdraw from the course if you no longer wish to take it **
- If you wish to drop a course OR cancel your class schedule through OASIS please do so here Online Student Information System.
- If you wish to drop a course OR cancel your class schedule and you are unable to do so due to a hold, please complete the non-matriculated student Fall 2023 drop form.
Non-matriculated students ONLY taking courses in Summer are not required to submit proof of immunizations.
If you should have any questions regarding this process please contact the Registrar's Office at (934) 420-2776 or email us at REGOFFICE@FARMINGDALE.EDU.