Student employment is a great opportunity for students to gain work experience, learn new skills, and earn income during their time at Farmingdale State College.
Both Student Assistant and College Work Study (CWS) positions are available. If you are unsure of your CWS eligibility status, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
Employment opportunities on campus include working in departments and offices such
- Student Activities
- Tutoring Center
- Human Resources
- Writing Center
- Information Technology
- And many more!
Department - Student Employment Hiring Procedures
All student positions must be submitted for review and approval through Interview Exchange, prior to offering student employment. For more detailed information on creating Student forms through Interview Exchange, please follow the instructions found here.
- If you are not a user in Interview Exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Student job positions can be posted (not required) through Nexus Center CareerConnect.
- New Student Employees must complete new hire paperwork online and make an I-9 appointment with HR before they can begin working. HR will initiate this process once appointment notice is received in Interview Exchange.
Human Resources will be collecting all student new hire documentation.
For questions regarding:
- Student Payroll, please contact: email@example.com
- Financial Aid, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Postings, please contact: Nexus Center 934-420-2296
Summer Hours 8:30am-4:30pm
For Benefits questions/information, email email@example.com.
For Discrimination complaints/questions and information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Payroll questions, email email@example.com.
For Student Payroll questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org