Welcome Back to Campus!
What Did You Miss? Here Is a Quick Guide to Being an FSC Student
It's a great time to #BeARam! Here is a quick guide to everything you may need right at your fingertips.
Be in the Know
The most important thing to being an FSC student is to always be in the know. Ensure your contact information is up-to-date and check to make sure you are signed up to receive text message notifications from the College to receive important need-to-know information, including weather emergencies, important deadlines, and other essential items.
- Quickly Update Your Information as this will allow us to communicate important information with you.
- Visit the Hub often, as this is where you will find the latest information about COVID-19.
When coming back to campus, we want you to be ready to go with all the essential information you need for the semester:
- Technology Checklist – This is the place to find everything you need to know about your technology needs
and services before and during your arrival on campus. This includes:
- Wi-fi Access on Campus
- And much more
- The FSC Bookstore– Gear up with your favorite FSC gear and grab your textbooks in advance for your classes next semester.
- Campus Dining – Fuel up with meals for the week and know where you need to go to grab them.
Whether you are looking for financial aid or scholarship opportunities, we can help you find the best options and build an award package tailored to meet your needs. The Office of Financial Aid can provide you with information about financial support to help pay for College and assist you with the financial aid process. The Office of Student Accounts can provide you with information about tuition and fees and payment plan options.
Our goal is to provide all students with the most comprehensive set of services to ensure their success both inside and outside of the classroom. These services support diverse populations, including resident, transfer, commuter, non-traditional, disabled, under-represented, and military veteran students.
- Student Support Services – includes links to the AAIC, Campus Mental Health Services, Disability Services, Health & Wellness Center, Math Center, Modern Language Center, Tutoring Center, Veterans Affairs, Writing Center, and more.
- Academic Calendar
- Student Academic Support
- Greenley Library
The health and wellness of our campus community is of utmost importance. Be sure to take care of yourself in every way on campus. Below is a list of offices to help you at FSC:
- Nold Hall Weight Room - The Weight Room is open to all Faculty, Staff, and Students of Farmingdale State who purchase a membership. The fee is $50 per semester or $100 per calendar year.
Your safety is a top priority for the College. University Police is committed to providing a safe, secure, and pleasant environment for students, staff, and visitors. Farmingdale State College was named the 25th safest campus in the US in 2016.
The Nexus Center is a specialized department solely dedicated to connecting students and grads to jobs, internships, career development, applied learning, and other opportunities. Our goal is to support students individually throughout their education at Farmingdale and beyond.
The Office of Student Activities (OSA) mission is to enhance students’ experiences beyond the classroom by promoting career, social, and personal development. Ram Central is your go-to for all student club and organizations related activity. You can get involved today by contacting the Student Activities Office or visit RAM Central.
Join in the fun and participate in our intramural leagues and tournaments through our Campus Recreation Department. Get your fitness on in our group exercise classes. Attend off-campus trips to professional sporting events and exciting outdoor pursuits.
Be at Home
Let FSC be your home away from home. Living on campus will provide opportunities to gain a well-rounded college experience. If you are interested in living on campus and cutting the commute, fill out an application on the Residence Life website.