Dean of Students
The Office of the Dean of Students is dedicated to advocacy for students. It is a place to go for guidance, assistance, or referral to the appropriate person or office. Located in Horton Hall, the Office of the Dean of Students coordinates and administers:
- Student Advocacy Services
- Campus Judicial Procedures
- New Student Orientation (both in-person and online)
- Student Success Center - first year programs
- Federal Financial Aid Assistance
- Preparation of Extenuating Circumstance Appeal refund requests
Sign up for SUNY NY-ALERT to receive emergency information and directives.
Students, sign up via Student Login.
Faculty and staff, sign up at
SUNY Secure Sign-On.