- New Student Curriculum Change - The New Student Curriculum Change form is used to switch from one curriculum to another. This form is used by students who have never attended classes at Farmingdale State College. When logging in for the first time, please use the email address that you used to apply. An email has been sent to you under the subject "Thank you for applying to Farmingdale State College" with a temporary PIN and instructions that you can use to sign in. If you did not receive the email, click "Forgot Your Password?" and enter your email address to get emailed a new PIN.
- New Student Semester Change - The New Student Semester Change form is used to switch from one semester to another. An application can be deferred up to one year (two semesters).
- Withdraw Acceptance - The Withdraw Acceptance form is used to decline your acceptance to Farmingdale
- Current Student Curriculum Change for Nursing Advance Standing and Dental Hygiene AAS - This form is used for current Farmingdale Students applying to either the Nursing - BS Advance Standing Program or the Dental Hygiene AAS Program.
- Current Student Curriculum Change for Applied Psychology - This form is for current Farmingdale Students applying for the Applied Psychology Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Admissions Appeal Form - This form is used to request reconsideration of your application.