- New Student Curriculum Change - The New Student Curriculum Change form is used to switch from one curriculum to another. This form is used by students who have never attended classes at Farmingdale State College.
- New Student Semester Change - The New Student Semester Change form is used to switch from one semester to another. An application can be deferred up to one year (two semesters).
- Joint Admission/Intent to Enroll - The Joint Admission/Intent to Enroll form is designed for students who have graduated
from an Associate degree program at Farmingdale State College less than one year ago
and are looking to apply for a Bachelor's degree.
- Withdraw Acceptance - The Withdraw Acceptance form is used to decline your acceptance to Farmingdale
- Current Student Curriculum Change for Nursing Advance Standing and Dental Hygiene AAS - This form is used for current Farmingdale Students applying to either the Nursing - BS Advance Standing Program or the Dental Hygiene AAS Program.
- Admissions Appeal Form - This form is used to request reconsideration of your application.