Until further notice, AAIC appointments will be done remotely by the AAIC Advisors.
Please review the following important information which you can access directly without needing an appointment:
- To review your schedule: Use the FSC home page to log in to "myFSC" using your FSC email and on the left-side pane you will see the link for OASIS. Once in OASIS, click Registration/Schedule week by week - if you do not see the schedule, click "next week" (on the right side of the page) until you are viewing the week of class begin.
- To review the different types of instruction and what they mean: You will find the descriptions here.
- Parking: For current semester, in anticipation of fewer people being on campus, parking will not be enforced. Commuter students do not need parking stickers, and they will not be issued.
- Financial Aid: For questions concerning financial aid, please contact the financial aid office directly at 934-420-2578.
Academic Advisement is essential for your success at Farmingdale. We want you to take full advantage of the wide range of courses and academic programs - as well as the support services - available at the College. We also want you to stay on track and graduate on time. So, before you select and register for courses, contact and meet with your assigned academic adviser.
Important DatesSpring 2021:
- Last Days Registration Activities: January 27 (Wednesday) & January 28 (Thursday)
- Last Day Schedule Changes: February 4 (Thursday)
The AAIC does not currently advise the following majors. You will need to speak with the specific academic department to be advised:
Aeronautical Science - Professional Pilot
Geographic Information Systems
Medical Laboratory Science
Nutrition Science & Wellness
Urban Horticulture & Design
There are no upcoming AAIC events at this time.
Academic Advisement & Information Center
Director of the AAIC
Hours | Fall 2020
|Monday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 4:30pm|