However, beginning Fall Semester 2020, we will offer limited in-person appointments with advisors on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in the AAIC office.
If you feel you are unable to meet with an advisor remotely, please contact the AAIC Main #934-420-5160 to schedule an appointment, if available. Masks will be mandatory.
Academic Advisement is essential for your success at Farmingdale. We want you to take full advantage of the wide range of courses and academic programs - as well as the support services - available at the College. We also want you to stay on track and graduate on time. So, before you select and register for courses, contact and meet with your assigned academic adviser.
Schedule an Appointment to Speak with an Academic Advisor
Use this Advisement Tool to ensure that the AAIC advises you, based upon your major and number of credits.
Before booking an appointment, here is important information you can access directly without needing an appointment:
- To review your schedule: Use the FSC home page to log in to "myFSC" using your FSC email and on the left-side pane you will see the link for OASIS. Once in OASIS, click Registration/Schedule week by week - if you do not see the schedule, click "next week" (on the right side of the page) until you are viewing the week of 8/27.
- To review the different types of instruction and what they mean: You will find the descriptions here.
- Parking: For the Fall semester, in anticipation of fewer people being on campus, parking will not be enforced. Commuter students do not need parking stickers, and they will not be issued.
- Financial Aid: For questions concerning financial aid, please contact the financial aid office directly at 934-420-2578.
Continuing Student Appointments
Continuing non-matriculated Students
- Please select Non-matriculated Student Advisement to schedule an appointment with Navdip Hans for advisement.
NOTE: New non-matriculated students seeking advisement should meet with an Admissions Office Advisor.
Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS) Continuing and Transfer Students:
- Schedule your appointment with LAS Department
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Course/Semester: October 22 (Thursday)
The AAIC does not currently advise the following majors. You will need to speak with the specific academic department to be advised:
- Automotive Technology
- Aeronautical Science - Professional Pilot
- Business Analytics
- Dental Hygiene
- Geographic Information Systems
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nutrition Science & Wellness
- Urban Horticulture & Design
- Visual Communications
|Note-Taking and Study Strategies||9/22/20||11:00am - 12:00pm||Virtual Event|
|Time Management: Learn How to juggle Effectively||9/24/20||11:00am - 12:00pm||Virtual Event|
|Note-Taking and Study Strategies||10/20/20||11:00am - 12:00pm||Virtual Event|
|Time Management: Learn How to juggle Effectively||10/22/20||11:00am - 12:00pm||Virtual Event|