Academic Advisement is essential for your success at Farmingdale. We want you to take full advantage of the wide range of courses and academic programs - as well as the support services - available at the College. We also want you to stay on track and graduate on time. So, before you select and register for courses, contact and meet with your assigned academic adviser.
Schedule an Appointment to Speak with an Academic Advisor
Use this Advisement Tool to ensure that the AAIC advises you, based upon your major and number of credits.
Continuing Student Appointments
Continuing non-matriculated Students
- Please schedule an appointment with Navdip Hans for advisement.
NOTE: New non-matriculated students seeking advisement should meet with an Admissions Office Advisor.
Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS) Continuing and Transfer Students:
- Schedule your appointment with LAS Department
Incoming Student Appointments
Incoming First-Year Students (non-Liberal Arts) needing registration or schedule change:
Book Your Appointment HERE
Incoming Transfer Students:
Please note that we cannot advise and register you for courses UNTIL:
- Your deposit has been paid to Student Accounts
- Your transcripts from previous institutions have been evaluated by Farmingdale and transfer credits have been awarded to count toward your Farmingdale degree.
Please check on OASIS to determine if your transfer credit evaluation has been completed before scheduling an appointment with us. If your transfer evaluation is not completed 10 business days after your deposit, contact the Transfer Service Office at 934-420-5446 or email email@example.com.
Once completed, proceed to book your appointment HERE.
NOTE: DO NOT SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT UNTIL YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED BY THE COLLEGE. If you do so, your appointment will be cancelled.
- Last Days for Registration Activities: August 24 (Monday) & August 25 (Tuesday)
- Last day for Schedule Changes: September 2 (Wednesday)
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Course/Semester: October 22 (Thursday)
The AAIC does not currently advise the following majors. You will need to speak with the specific academic department to be advised:
- Automotive Technology
- Aeronautical Science - Professional Pilot
- Business Analytics
- Dental Hygiene
- Geographic Information Systems
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nutrition Science & Wellness
- Urban Horticulture & Design
- Visual Communications
There are no upcoming AAIC events at this time.
Academic Advisement & Information Center
Director of the AAIC
Hours | Summer 2020
|Monday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 4:30pm|
Until further notice, advisement for Summer and Fall, 2020 will be done remotely by the AAIC Advisors.