This will be a one hour session that shows faculty and staff how to build and administer a bookings calendar.
Link to join the video sessions will be posted here at a later date.
- Thursday, 8/20 10:00-11:00
- Monday, 8/24 9:30-10:30
Tech Enhanced Classroom Training
- Quick Startup Guide to be posted by August 12th.
Ask an IT Pro Open Mic Session
- Schedule to be posted by August 14th. These 1 hour sessions will be an open forum with IT Pros to answer any questions that you may have on the Microsoft Suite of Products (Teams, Bookings..), Google Meet and the Tech Enhanced Classrooms.
Distance Learning (Blackboard Learn)
Blackboard Learn Resources that you will need to teach your classes remotely.
Microsoft Teams, also referred to as simply Teams, is a unified communication and collaboration platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage (including collaboration on files), and application integration.
Please join us for a Live Virtual Lunch & Learn session hosted by Ken Tax from Information Technology.
During the sessions, Ken will help you understand how you can maximize your use of Microsoft Teams in the virtual classroom or for online meetings. He will provide you with innovative tips and tricks for getting the most out of this product and answer any questions that you may have.
- What is Teams
- How do I install Teams
- What can I use it for (chat, video meetings)
- How can I share my screen
- Use of remote desktop
- What are “teams” and “channels”. How are they different. How are they created.
- Mon, 8/10 1:00-2:00
- Wed, 8/12 1:00-2:00
- Download and Install Microsoft Teams
- Schedule a Teams Meeting from within Microsoft Teams
- Schedule a Teams Meeting from within Outlook
- Meet now, without scheduling a meeting in Microsoft Teams
- Share your screen in a Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Record your Microsoft Teams meeting
- View a Recorded meeting in Microsoft Teams
Use Google Meet for video conference meetings and screen sharing with up 100 participants.
Please join us for a "Live Virtual Lunch & Learn" session hosted by Ken Tax from Information Technology.
During the sessions, Ken will help you understand how you can maximize your use of Google Meet in the virtual classroom or for online meetings. He will provide you with innovative tips and tricks for getting the most out of this product and answer any questions that you may have.
- What is Google Meet
- Creating your first Meeting & Inviting participants
- Overview of the features & controls of Google Meet
- Q & A at the end
- Tues, 8/11 1:00-2:00