Workers' Compensation Information
If you have an accident while at work, you should know the proper steps to be taken to ensure your workers' compensation benefits:
- Get medical help if you need it. Tell your doctor that your injury is work-related.
- Be sure to report your injury to your supervisor.
- You or your supervisor should call the NYS Workers' Compensation Program at 1-888-800-0029 where a report will be taken quickly and confidentially.
- You or your supervisor must complete an accident report at the Health and Wellness Center.
- Contact Jessica Durso, Assistant Director, at 934-420-2663.
Summer Hours 8:30am-4:30pm
For Benefits questions/information, email email@example.com.
For Discrimination complaints/questions and information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Payroll questions, email email@example.com.
For Student Payroll questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org