Director of Administrative Services
This page provides links to information about Farmingdale State College as required by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008. Student consumer information is available to all enrolled and prospective students. You can access the information by clicking on the links provided below or by contacting the Director of Administrative Services at 631-420-2166 to request printed materials providing this information.
Additional consumer information pertaining to Farmingdale State College can be found by visiting the College Navigator website.
General Institutional Information
- Additional information related to Accreditation can be found in the current College Catalog under the heading Accreditation and State Education Department Registration.
- Copyright Policies, Acceptable Use Policy for Computer Facilities, and Guidelines for Use of Digital Material
- Academic Programs
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Student Rights - FERPA
- Diversity of the Student Body
- Disability Services Center
- Textbook Information
- Transfer Credit
- Information regarding Transfer Credit can be found in the current College Catalog under the heading Transfer Credit Evaluation Process.
- Articulation Agreements
- Additional information is available in the current College Catalog under the heading Articulation, Joint Admissions and Unified Transfer Agreements.
- Principles of Excellence - Information regarding the Principles of Excellence can be found on the website for the Office for Veteran's Services.
- Residence Life Handbook
- Study Abroad
- Information regarding Study Abroad Programs can also be found in the current College Catalog under the heading Office of International Education and Programs (OIEP).
- Title IX Sexual Harassment and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Nexus Center
- For information on applied learning and career development.
Health and Safety
- Campus Security and Fire Safety Report – This report contains information about the following policies and procedures: Emergency response and evacuation; crime reporting; campus security; missing student notification; where to find information on registered sex offenders; sexual crime assistance for victims and offered prevention programs; fire safety systems, fire drills, and education and training, and who to contact to report a fire.
- Crime Statistics – follow the link to the Office of Post-Secondary Education and click on Get Data for One School to search for Farmingdale State College and view the crime and fire statistics for the last 3 years.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- College Policy on Drug Use
- Farmingdale State College Student Alcohol Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Policy Enforcement Guidelines can be found in the Student Handbook, which outlines the Standards of Conduct, Violations, and Judicial Process.
- Drug Free School Act Notification
- Information regarding health risks associated with the use of drugs and alcohol and the available treatment options can be found by contacting the Health and Wellness Center on campus.
- Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy
- Student Immunization Policy
- Farmingdale State College Intercollegiate Athletic Program and the NCAA Division III Athletics Philosophy
- EADA Report information for Farmingdale Stage College can be found on the Athletics page of the Office of Post-Secondary Education website.
Student Financial Assistance
- Financial Aid
- Refunds and Withdrawals
The website for the Office of Institutional Research offers data, reports, and surveys about the College.
- Completion, Graduation, and Retention Rates – Graduate, Professional Education
- Licensure Pass Rates for Farmingdale State College degree programs that lead to licensure are presented on the relevant department webpages.
- Gainful Employment Mandatory Disclosure Agreement