Articulation & Joint Admission Agreements
New Partnership Announcement
We are excited to announce a new partnership between Farmingdale State College and New York Institute of Technology that allows qualified Farmingdale State students automatic admission into select graduate programs in the NYIT College of Engineering and Computing Sciences. This new endeavor directly supports student success and provides additional graduate program opportunities for FSC students. More detailed information can be found on this webpage.
An articulation agreement is an official document between institutions which specifies how credits earned in one institution will transfer to, count towards advanced standing, or earn admissions in another institution. Articulation agreements can help facilitate transfer or admissions by providing an easy transition for students moving from one institution to another.
Articulation to Farmingdale from another College:
- Broome Community College – Dental Hygiene AAS to Dental Hygiene BS
- Nassau Community College – Nursing AS to Nursing BS
- Nassau Community College -- Criminal Justice AS to Criminal Justice: Police, Courts, and Corrections BS
- New York City College of Technology -- Construction Engineering Technology BTech, Electrical Engineering Technology BTech, Mechanical Engineering Technology BTech to Technology Management MS
- Suffolk Community College – Nursing AS/AAS to Nursing BS
- Schenectady Community College – Aviation Science (Pilot Option) AS to Aeronautical Science BS; Aviation Science (without Pilot Option) AS to Aviation Administration BS
- Vancouver and Toronto College of Dental Hygiene – Dental Hygiene AS to Dental Hygiene Online Completion BS
Articulation from Farmingdale to another College/University:
- Adelphi University - Business Analytics BS, Business Management BS, Global Business Management BS, Applied Economics BS, Sport Management BS, Computer Programming and Information Systems BS, or Computer Science BS to Business Analytics MS; Computer Engineering Technology BS, Computer Programming and Information Systems BS or Computer Security Technology BS to Computer Science MS; Applied Psychology BS to General Psychology MS (with a human resource management concentration); Sport Management BS, Professional Communications BS, Visual Communications BS, Business Management BS, Global Business Management BS or Business Analytics BS to Sports Management MS (offering both in-person and online options).
- Clarkson University – Business Management BS to MBA
- Hofstra – Applied Psychology BS to Industrial and Organizational Psychology MA
- John Jay College – Criminal Justice Security Systems BS to Protection Management MS
- Molloy – Business Management BS or Global Business Management to MBA programs in Management, Marketing, Finance, Personal Financial Planning, Healthcare, and Accounting; Professional Communications BS to Education MS or Management MBA
- New York Institute of Technology – Applied Psychology BS to School Counseling MS, Mechanical Engineering Technology BS to Mechanical Engineering MS, Electrical Engineering Technology BS to Electrical and Computer Engineering MS, Computer Security Technology BS to Cyber Security MS, Computer Security Technology BS to Data Science MS, Computer Science BS to Computer Science MS, Computer Science BS to Computer Science MS, Computer Science BS to Cyber Security MS, Computer Science BS to Data Science MS, Computer Programming and Information Systems BS to Data Science MS, Applied Economics to Data Science MS, Business Analytics to Data Science MS.
- SUNY Old Westbury – Business Management BS to Accounting MS or Taxation MS; Professional Communications BS to Adolescence Education: English Language Arts MAT
- SUNY Oneonta -- Nutrition Science BS to Nutrition and Dietetics MS
- SUNY Stony Brook – All Engineering Technology BS to any graduate program
- SUNY Stony Brook - All undergraduate baccalaureate degrees to MBA in Finance, MBA in Health Care Management, MBA in Marketing, MBA in Accounting, MBA with concentrations in: Human Resources, Innovation, Management or Operations Management, MS in Finance or MS in Accounting
- Touro College – Dental Hygiene BS to Public Health MS
- Queens College – Priority Admission to Photonics MS
Additional information about these agreements is available by contacting the Provost’s Office.
International Articulation Agreements:
- Jianagxi University of Science and Technology (China) – Electrical Engineering Technology BS, Computer Engineering Technology BS, Telecommunication Technology BS, Mechanical Engineering Technology BS, Manufacturing Engineering Technology BS, Facilities Management BS
- PSG College of Technology (India) – Software Technology BS, Mechanical Engineering Technology BS, Manufacturing Engineering Technology BS, Automotive Management Technology BS, Electrical Engineering Technology BS, Computer Engineering Technology BS, Mechanical Engineering Technology BS
- PSD Shastri Group of Institutions (India) – Software Technology BS, Mechanical Engineering Technology BS, Manufacturing Engineering Technology BS, Automotive Management Technology BS, Electrical Engineering Technology BS, Facility Management Technology BS, Aviation Administration BS
Additional information about these agreements is available by contacting the Office of International Education and Programs
Joint Admissions Agreements:
Farmingdale State College participates in a Joint Admissions Program with both Nassau External link, Suffolk External link, and Westchester External link County Community Colleges. Through this program, students are simultaneously admitted to one of the participating colleges and to Farmingdale. Accepted students must remain in good academic standing and meet all the admission requirements prior to continuing their studies at Farmingdale State. All students admitted to this program are subject to the Farmingdale State College Student Code of Conduct.
- Suffolk County Community College
- Nassau Community College
- Westchester Community College
- Mohawk Valley Community College
Dr. Laura Joseph
Senior Vice President and Provost
Dr. Christopher Malone
Dr. Christopher LaBarbera
Executive Assistant to the Provost
Admin. Assistant to the Provost
Admin. Assistant to the Executive Assistant to the Provost