Director, Alumni Relations
Regina Vazquez '76
Assistant Director, Alumni Relations
Farmingdale State College
Ward Hall, Room 10
2350 Broadhollow Road
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Welcome to the Alumni Relations Office
The Alumni Association at Farmingdale State College is designed to cultivate fellowship and loyalty among alumni, assist the college to meet its educational needs, and promote educational benefits to students. We are proud to count over 94,000 members who represent Farmingdale State College's 100 years of providing excellence in higher education. We further the goals of the Association and the College through continued alumni contact and support. We hold regular events to connect with and honor our alumni and celebrate their pride in their educational experiences at Farmingdale State College.
Please click the following links for alumni information and assistance:
- Our events page allows you to view past and upcoming events
- Update your information to be sure you receive all alumni updates and information
- Check our Benefits page for exclusive invitations and services.
- Our Career Development Center provides employment information and useful tips and jop postings
- Visit our Class Reunion page to find out about reunion events
- Help us grow. Donate to the Alumni Association to support scholarships and programs for students and alumni. Click on the Make a Gift link or mail your check to the address below. Your support can make all the difference!
Please contact the Alumni Relations office for additional information. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you at our events!