ALL STUDENTS Should Review their Degree Audit often. All courses should apply toward your degree program. If you are receiving Financial Aid you must see an advisor to ensure courses are not in the "Fall Through" area of the degree audit. Click on the FAQs at the bottom of this page for more information.
DegreeWorks Student Guide
DegreeWorks (degree audit system) now includes new features with a new design for students to view their academic progress. Previously known as the “Classic Dashboard” is now referred to as a “Responsive Dashboard”. The improved modern design is displayed in an organized and friendly format. The Interface is simple and clear. What should you expect? A new modern design, mobile friendly interface and is also ADA compliant for accessibility.
What is DegreeWorks?
Degree Works is an academic advising and degree audit tool that helps advisors and students track their degree progress in real-time. Degree Works does not replace the requirement to meet with your advisor. It provides students and advisors with an organized outlook degree plan evaluation. It is aimed to help the student progress through his or her degree plan efficiently. DegreeWorks compares the student's academic history with the degree requirements outlined in the College catalog. It is used to track your academic progress toward a degree, review the requirements completed and plan for courses needed to complete the remaining requirements.
What are the benefits of using DegreeWorks?
DegreeWorks provides students with access to their degree audit which lists information regarding their current program(s) of study including institutional requirements, general education requirements, major requirements (with concentrations if applicable) and minor, dual major and dual degree requirements, should students choose to pursue any one of these. When using DegreeWorks, students will be able to:
- See degree requirements for their major(s), minor(s) and concentrations (where applicable).
- See how completed courses and courses in progress apply to degree requirements.
- Identify courses needed to complete their degree.
- View their grades and academic standing.
- View their overall GPA, major GPA and program GPA.
- Create What-If audits to view requirements if intending to change current curriculum. At this time, you can create a what-if analysis for one major. An option for a primary and a dual major is not available.
- Estimate how many semesters it will take to graduate.
- View how transfer credits are used to satisfy degree requirements.
Important Note: DegreeWorks is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended to replace fact-to-face advising. Degreeworks is neither an official academic transcript nor an official notification of completion of degree requirements.