Military and Foreign Education Document Submission


To send transcripts and other documents digitally please submit through:

  • Joint Services Transcript (JST)

You then need to submit your DD214 or COE (Certificate of Eligibility) either in person or online, unless you are a new student, then you must submit to the registrars office.

For Non-Matriculated Students:

  • You are only permitted to use your benefits for 2 semesters a non-matriculated student. Please note, each summer session will count as an individual semester. If you have already used up your 2 semesters as a non-matriculated student, please contact the Admissions Office, 934-420-2200 to get your degree program application started.

For more information for Veteran Admission please visit our Veteran Affairs page. 

If you would like to submit documents for Financial Aid, please visit here

To submit unofficial documents, please utilize our Document Drop Box. You can upload documents that we have requested via this Drop Box. We accept Word documents, PDFs, or scanned image files. You will need to login using your FSC Ram Portal username and password. You will receive this information by email after you apply.

Foreign Education

Anyone with education outside of the U.S. please go to 

to submit all documents necessary for application.

For more information about on applying as a International Student please go to our International Admissions page.

Last Modified 7/11/22