Call to Active Duty

If you are in the reserves or National Guard and are called to active duty, in order to incur no financial liability, you must do the following, if the mobilization occurs after the first week of classes.

Obtain a Semester Course Withdrawal form from the Registrar's office and give it to your curriculum advisor for signature if you are matriculated in a program in addition to a Course Withdrawal form for EACH course for which you are registered. Return these two completed forms to the Certifying Official in the located in the Registrar's Office in Laffin 225 along with a copy of your mobilization orders.

If you are absent for only one semester no official notice is required upon your return. If you are absent for more than one semester you must apply for readmission. Please contact admissions at 934-420-2200 or .

Last Modified 11/1/21