Tuition Payment Plan
In an effort to better assist students and their families in financing the costs for education, Farmingdale State College offers a Tuition Payment Plan. The Payment Plan allows students to pay their tuition, housing, dining and fee charges in several payments.
Students enroll in the Payment Plan online. To enroll in the plan, go to the Student Account Payment/Billing Center. Once logged in, click on the "Payment Plans" tab and follow the steps.
PLEASE NOTE: The final day to enroll in the Fall 2023 payment plan is October
Payment Plan - Fall, Spring and Summer Semesters
- The total semester charges are divided into three payments.
- You must enroll in the payment plan each semester.
- There is a $25.00 Non-Refundable Payment Plan Set-up Fee each semester with this plan.
- The first payment due is 34% of the total balance due on your bill, plus the $25.00 fee.
- The initial payment must be paid before the payment deadline for the semester indicated on your student bill.
- The remaining balance due on your bill is to be paid in two equal payments.
- If you enroll in the payment plan after the installment due date, missed payments are due upon enrollment.
- Failure to make remaining payments on time will result in a late payment fee.
- Reminders and information regarding your payment plan will be sent via email. For Farmingdale students, this is your official Farmingdale email account.
- Please note: Changes in your charges or anticipated Financial Aid may result in changes to your plan amount.
- You may pay the down payment and set-up fee by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American
Express and Discover) online while enrolling in the plan.
If you do not wish to pay the down payment and set-up fee online, you may first make your payment in person in the Student Accounts Office or by mail. Once the payment has been posted to your account, you can enroll in the payment plan online.
- If paying by mail, please return your bill with a check made payable to Farmingdale State College (include the student's RAM ID number on the check) to Farmingdale State College, Student Accounts Office -Laffin Hall Room 226, 2350 Broadhollow Road, Farmingdale NY 11735.
How to Calculate Payments for the Tuition Payment Plan:
To determine the amount of your first payment on the Tuition Payment Plan, take the TOTAL AMOUNT DUE on your bill and multiply that amount by 34%. Add the $25.00 Payment Plan Set-Up Fee to the amount. This amount is what your initial payment will be.
Example for a Single Semester Payment Plan:
The remaining balance is due in two payments (You must enroll in the payment plan each semester):
Financial Aid Students Please Note:
- You should make sure that all applicable financial aid that you are eligible for is listed on our bill.
- If your financial aid appears on your bill, the TOTAL AMOUNT DUE is the only amount due at that time. Please note that changes in your charges or anticipated Financial Aid may result in changes to the amount due.
- If your financial aid is not on your student bill, you must contact the Financial Aid Office at 934-420-2578 to determine if there is a problem with your aid. This should be taken care of prior to the payment deadline. Failure to correct any problems or make necessary payments prior to the payment deadline could result in late fees and holds for future services being placed on your account.