The Student Accounts Office is responsible to accurately administer, bill and collect student accounts and disburse financial aid to support the educational and customer service mission of the College.
Knowledgeable staff will provide these services in a professional, courteous manner during working hours, and we also offer automated services allowing business to be conducted 24 hours a day, seven days a week online. The Student Accounts Office handles all payments made to the College, disburses refunds, administers the College's payment plan, and certifies all TAP and Excelsior payments made to students.
The College delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. For more information visit BankMobile Disbursements. For additional information, click on the "STUDENT REFUNDS" link at the right.
Students are responsible for checking their Farmingdale email and OASIS accounts frequently throughout the year for updates and communication.
SUMMER 2022 OFFICE UPDATES
The Office of Student Accounts is dedicated to communicating with you via the following options to accommodate student and parent needs. Our office operations for the Summer 2022 Sessions is as follows:
Office Hours - You may visit our office Monday through Friday from 8:45am to 4:15pm.
Phone Inquiries - You may contact our office and speak with a representative by calling our main number at 934-420-2560 Monday through Friday from 8:45am to 4:15pm.
Email Inquiries - You may send email notifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Appointments - You may request a virtual appointment with a Student Accounts representative by contacting our main number at 934-420-2560.
COVID Vaccination Mandate - Consistent with SUNY policy, all students with an on-campus presence must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the start of classes, and be boosted as soon as they are eligible to receive the booster. Students who fail to comply with the vaccine mandate and are not given a medical or religious exemption will be disenrolled from in-person classes subject to the refund policy. Please see the COVID HUB for additional information.
Billing - Please be advised that billing has gone “green”. Statements are being sent electronically and are available to students and their authorized users to view online in the student’s Student Account Payment/Billing Center. Once logged in, select “View Statements”. Paper billing statements will not be mailed.
Payment Due Date
- The payment due date for all Summer 2022 Sessions is June 6, 2022.
- Please note that any balance incurred after the payment due date is due within 24 hours.
- Credit Card - Payment may be made by credit card in the Student Account Payment/Billing Center. Please note that credit card payments can only be made online or in the Student Accounts Office, we do not accept credit card authorizations by telephone or fax.
- Personal or Bank Check and Money Orders - Checks and money orders may be mailed or put in the Student Accounts drop-box on the first floor of Laffin Hall. Please do not mail or leave cash in the drop-box.
If paying by mail, please mail your check or money order made payable to Farmingdale State College (include the student's RAM ID number on the check) to the following address:Farmingdale State College Student Accounts Office - Laffin Hall, Room 226 2350 Broadhollow Road Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Payment Plan - In an effort to better assist students and their families in financing the costs for education, Farmingdale State College offers a tuition payment plan for the Summer 2022 semester. The plan allows students to pay the semester’s charges in three payments.
Students or authorized users can enroll in the plan by logging into the Student Account Payment/Billing Center.
Additional information can be found on the Student Accounts website, click “Payment Plan" in the right hand links.
- International Wire Payment - Farmingdale State College has partnered with Flywire to offer students an innovative way to streamline international education payments. To make an international wire payment, go to Flywire and follow the steps.
Submitting Documentation - You may submit documentation via fax to 934-420-2357, at the Student Accounts Office, by placing it in the Student Accounts drop-box on the first floor of Laffin Hall, or by mail to the Office of Student Accounts at the address above.