Introduction to Wind Energy
Explore the wind energy industry and possible careers in this area, both technical and non-technical during this non-academic course. Guest speakers, case studies, and hands-on experiences supplement the engaging content.
- The next class dates are TBA
Courses meet Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the two-week period.
- Farmingdale State College
2350 Broadhollow Road
Farmingdale, NY 11735
- 18 years or older
- interest in renewable energy
- interest in facets of power generation from wind energy
- commitment to the training opportunity
- Veterans, EOC and BOCES students are encouraged to apply.
To register for the Introduction to Wind Energy Course, visit the registration page.