Farmingdale State College has made a commitment to green energy and to energy generation on campus. This page lists the ways in which FSC generates energy on campus.
- System Size: 94.08 kW
PV Modules: 384 x Solar Liberty 245W
- Lifetime energy: 757 MWh (As of 3/9/2022)
- Total Saving: $91,440
EV Charging Stations
- System Size: 20 Stations
Station: 10 x GE Double Pedestal DuraStation
- Energy Consumption for charging cars: 26.431 MWh (As of 4/5/2018)
Learn more about the EV Charging Stations.
Smart Energy Home - Solar Photovoltaic System
- System Size: 5.30 kW
- PV Modules: 20 x Suniva OPT265-60-4-100 (UL) (03/2013)
- A typical summer day: 17.68 kWh
- Total: 28.063 MWh (As of 1/26/2018)
- System Size: 7.8 kW
Turbines: 3 x Skystream 2.6 kW
- Data generated as of 4/9/2018:
- Total: 9,485.2 KWh
- Approximately 1,897 kWh/year
- Total Saving: $1,707.34 *Calculation is Based on 18 cents per kWh
There are no upcoming RESC events at this time. Check back soon for upcoming events.
Renewable Energy & Sustainability Center