Questions about LinkedIn Learning?
Office of Distance Learning
Lynda.com is now LinkedIn Learning
This free enhanced online learning platform available to all faculty, staff, and students has all the same great content as Lynda.com, but with special insights and social engagement, only LinkedIn can offer.
About LinkedIn Learning
With LinkedIn Learning, you will experience the same things you love about Lynda.com like:
- High-quality content: At the core of LinkedIn Learning is high-quality Lynda.com content. If you have favorite content on Lynda.com, don't worry, it is still there!
- Comprehensive data and progress: Data, including groups, playlists, assigned content, account settings, and histories were automatically migrated.
- Learner course video page: All of the features and functionality of this page remains the same. This includes transcripts, exercise files, mobile viewing, and bookmarking.
You will also experience many new and improved features including:
- A new, easy-to-use interface
- Personalized course recommendations
- Social curation, and more
How Do I Start Using LinkedIn Learning?
To log into your LinkedIn Learning account:
1. Navigate to LinkedIn Learning (https://www.linkedin.com/learning)
2. Click "Sign In"
3. Click "Sign in with your organization account"
4. Enter your Farmingdale Email Address and click "Continue"
Enter Farmingdale Username and Password and click "Sign in" on the single sign-on page