As of Fall 2018, students will be given a print quota each semester. When this quota
has been exhausted additional points may be purchased.
Fall and Spring
Registered students will receive a 5,000 point allocation, where a point equals a
Summer and January
Registered students will receive a 2,500 point allocation, where a point equals a
- Black and White Prints: 10 points per sheet, whether single or double sided. If you only ever print in black and white, this equals 500 sheets per semester.
- Color Prints: 50 points per side.
To Purchase Extra Points if Quota is Exceeded*
To buy additional print points once the quota is exceeded, please go to the Greenley Library circulation desk, pay for a certain number of points using cash or credit. This desk is open 86.25 hours per week, Monday-Sunday during the fall and spring semesters.
You may purchase any number of points in 10 point increments. Examples:
- To print a 20 page article double sided, you will need 10 sheets of b/w, so you will purchase 100 points for $1.00.
- To purchase 100 sheets of b/w printing you will purchase 1,000 points for $10.00.
- To print 5 color pages you will need 5 sheets at 50 points per side for $2.50.
*Purchased points are non-refundable. Funds will roll over from the fall to spring semesters.
Printing Policy for Guests in Greenley Library
Guests may be logged in at student computers, as space allows, after showing photo ID at the Reference Desk. Guests will NOT be permitted to print on any student computers. If a guest needs to print a small number of pages related to admissions, enrollment, registration, financial aid, or other college-related business, they may ask a Reference Librarian to print for them as a courtesy.
Greenley Library also hosts a Poster Printing Lab with separate fees and policies.