Aerial Photographs of the Campus
These photos have been cropped or reduced in size. Please click on the photo for the full size version.
Original Architects Model of Campus
This photo of t he model shows many structures that were never built, including a student residence complex in the left, and a faculty and staff complex on the right. Also, mirror images of Hicks and Cutler Halls were planned, but never came to be.
Sometime after 1938 (Thompson) and before 1950 (Memorial). On the far left is Knapp Hall, flanked by Ward and Hooper Halls. In the center, a t the top of the circle, is Thompson Hall, which was originally called the Administration Building. On the upper right are the greenhouses, and Hicks and Cutler Halls. The building closest to the lower right corner is known as the Director's Cottage, circa 1914, and is near what is now the Residence Hall complex.
Photo received by campus in 1963
This photo of the camps shows Suffolk Residence Hall on the lower right, and Nassau Residence Hall on the far left. Whitman Hall was not yet built.