ASCE Student Chapter
Farmingdale State College's ASCE Student Chapter offers many opportunities for students enrolled in Farmingdale’s School of Engineering Technology. ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) is a professional organization comprised of civil engineers and other professional engineers.
Being a member of Farmingdale’s student chapter provides opportunities for networking, resume reviews, technical workshops, competitions, and the chance to be a part of a motivated group of students seeking to advance their knowledge and careers.
Executive Board Members:
- President - Tahj-Michael Gibbons
- Vice President - Olivia Biggs
- Treasurer - Joshua Gonzalez
- Secretary - Luis Guevara Alvarado
- Co-Secretary - Anthony Simpson
- Faculty Advisor - Michael Shenoda, P.E., Ph.D., LEED AP BD+C, PTOE
- Practitioner Advisor President (ASCE LIB) - Daniel Hurley, P.E., LEED AP (President-Elect R&M Engineering)
- Practitioner Advisor Treasurer (ASCE LIB) - Tim D'Agostino, P.E. (Director of Communications PW Grosser Consulting, INC.)