Civil Engineering Club
Farmingdale State College's Civil Engineering Club offers many opportunities for students enrolled in Farmingdale’s School of Engineering Technology. The club is working towards becoming an official ASCE student chapter. ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) is a professional organization comprised of civil engineers and other professional engineers.
Being a member of Farmingdale’s student chapter provides opportunities for networking, resume reviews, technical workshops, competitions, and the chance to be a part of a motivated group of students seeking to advance their knowledge and careers.
March 9th - 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM in Lupton Hall room 132
Guest Speaker Kevin Hill (Suffolk County Department of Public Works)
Executive Board Members:
- President - Javeria Saba
- Vice President - Tahj-Michael Gibbons
- Treasurer - Joseph Esposito
- Recording Secretary - Giselle Zampetti
- Faculty Advisor - Michael Shenoda, P.E., Ph.D., LEED AP BD+C, PTOE
- Practitioner Advisor President (ASCE LIB) - Daniel Hurley, P.E., LEED AP (President-Elect R&M Engineering)
- Practitioner Advisor Treasurer (ASCE LIB) - Tim D'Agostino, P.E. (Director of Communications PW Grosser Consulting, INC.)
Civil Engineering Technology
Lupton Hall 138C/Lupton Hall 138B
Instructional Support Associate