Jobs & Internships at FSC - CareerConnect
Jobs & FSC CareerConnect
CareerConnect is a web-based platform for accessing:
• Full-time jobs for upcoming graduates and alumni
• Part-time jobs
• Paid and unpaid internships for students
• Career exploration tools
Use CareerConnect to:
• Schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor in the Nexus Center;
• Review job postings and apply to positions by uploading your resume, cover letter and other documents for employers to view;
• Explore career options with Career Explorer and Career Finder resources.
Ready to get started? Visit FSC CareerConnect and register for a new account. Once your registration has been approved, you will receive an email confirming your username. You will be given a link to set your CareerConnect password. NOTE: This link will expire in 24 hours, after which time you can click on the link to be redirected to a page where you can request a new password link.
Internships & AXIOM Mentor
Axiom is a database used to promote internships and other Applied Learning opportunities.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Many activities on campus may involve applied learning. However, only activities that have been formally approved by the Applied Learning Review Board at FSC will satisfy the graduation requirement. Courses and Co-curricular Activities must be designated as "Applied Learning" to satisfy the graduation requirement. Students should confirm the formal applied learning designation prior to participating for graduation credit.
• Students may search Axiom by their program's department to view and apply to opportunities. Opportunities listed in your specific department on Axiom are approved for internship credit and will count towards the Applied Learning Graduation Requirement if completed for academic credit.
• View and apply to approved Co-curricular Activities and Nexus Center Experiences in the "Applied Learning Co-curricular Activities" unit. These non-credit activities will count towards the Applied Learning Graduation Requirement.
• In addition, all students may view specialized opportunities posted in Axiom under the Nexus Center for Applied Learning and Career Development. These opportunities offer excellent practical experience, including paid jobs, but do not count towards the Applied Learning Graduation Requirement.
VIRTUAL SPRING JOB FAIR 2022
hosted by the Nexus Center
Thursday, May 5th from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Virtual event hosted on CareerConnect
Meet with recruiters offering part-time, full-time and internship opportunities.
Registration is required. Upload your resume to your registration. Dress professionally.
View the List of Registered Employers.
Register HERE and complete the Intake Survey.
Start preparing! Have your resume reviewed early to ensure it is ready for the fair. Attend upcoming Nexus workshops on resume writing and job fair prep (register on CareerConnect under "Events"). Schedule an appointment through CareerConnect to meet with a counselor in the Nexus Center.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.