“Strengthening our community for a better tomorrow...”
The COVID-19 pandemic has had detrimental impacts to our student body. We’re focused on trying to not only aid our students, but rebuild our community remotely by focusing on the following areas.
HUMANIZING THE DIGITAL SPACE
Utilizing Brightspace Features
- Posting of Assignments and Grades on Brightspace are required for students to be successful.
- Students need the ability to track their progress to ensure that they are getting the help they may need.
- Publicize committees that affect student life
- Educate and Reduce stigma of campus services, like mental health services.
Implicit Bias Training
- Insuring the equity and inclusivity of our diverse FSC community
- Our faculty and staff need to be trained on how to support our BIPOC community. Farmingdale State College is one of the most diverse campuses in the SUNY System, we need to better support our diverse community on campus
- Resolving conflict and making the way for positive change
- To serve as an unbiased, independent, safe space
Student Government Association Events
|LGBTQ Safe Space Training||12/5/23||10:50 AM - 12:05 PM||Quintyne Hall 100|
|Student Government Association’s: Snack, Study and Chill||12/11/23||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Greenley Hall Lobby|
|Student Government Association’s: Snack, Study and Chill||12/11/23||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||SGA Office|
|Student Government Association’s: Snack, Study and Chill||12/12/23||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||SGA Office|
|Student Government Association’s: Snack, Study and Chill||12/12/23||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Greenley Hall Lobby|