Chi Gamma Chapter 505
The Farmingdale State College Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) Honor Society of Nursing is called the Chi Gamma Chapter.
Developing nurse leaders anywhere to improve healthcare everywhere.
Connected, empowered nurse leaders transforming global healthcare.
In 1922, six nurses founded the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) at the Indiana University Training School for Nurses, which is now the Indiana University School of Nursing, in Indianapolis, Ind., USA. The founders chose the name from the Greek words Storgé, Tharros, and Timé, meaning "love," "courage," and "honor."
- President: Maria Nikolaidou
- Vice President: Kelly Rodriguez
- Treasurer: Elizabeth Colgan
- Secretary: Lynn Johnson
- Leadership Succession Committee Chair: Kathleen Cino
- Leadership Succession Committee Member 1: Bonnie Ewing
- Leadership Succession Committee Member 2: Christine Glaser
- Convention Delegate 1: Carly Vittoria
- Convention Delegate 2: Elizabeth Colgan
- Governance Committee Chair: Suzanne Elie
- Governance Committee Member 1: Stephanie Zimmerman
- Governance Committee Member 2: Carly Vittoria
- Counselor: Joanne Lapidus-Graham
- Counselor: Sherry Manansingh
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/ChiGammaFSC/
For more information email: Email