Information for New Incoming and Visiting Students
Welcome to Farmingdale!
New Incoming and Transfer Students
Here at the Disability Services Center we would like to help start your transition to Farmingdale State College.
There are a couple of things you can do before we meet you in person:
- Complete our "Getting to Know You" form. Link to Form.
- Submit your documentation about your disability.
Scan and email documentation to our Office Manager, Lisa Stagnitta
- Schedule a time to meet with a staff member.
We are glad you have chosen to take courses at Farmingdale State College.
Here is what we will need from you:
- Complete our "Getting to Know You" form. Link to Visiting Student Form.
- Submit a letter from your home college's disability services office that includes
- Your full name;
- Your disability, your approved accommodations; and
- Name and contact information for your counselor.
- Scan and email documentation to our Office Manager, Lisa Stagnitta.
Please let us know if you have any questions:
Malka Edelman, Director Malka Edelman
Nicole Scruggs, Assistant Director Nicole Scruggs
Melissa Aziz, Senior Counselor Melissa Aziz
Ashley Andree, Counselor Ashley Andree
Debra Ruland, Testing Coordinator/ Proctor Debra Ruland
Lisa Stagnitta, Office Manager Lisa Stagnitta