Information Summer Visiting Students
Welcome to Farmingdale!
Summer Visiting Students
We are glad you have chosen to take courses at Farmingdale State College.
Here is what we will need from you:
- Complete our "Getting to Know You" form. Link to Visiting Student Form.
- Submit a letter from your home college's disability services office that includes
- Your full name;
- Your disability, your approved accommodations; and
- Name and contact information for your counselor.
- Scan and email this documentation to our Office at DSC@farmingdale.edu
Please let us know if you have any questions 934-420-5174 or via email DSC@farmingdale.edu
Here is some information to help support students during this semester:
Schedule TESTING appointment (student MUST be approved for testing accommodations)
Exams must be scheduled at least 3 business days in advanced
Sinclair Hall Room 182, 201, 215