Tuesday, December 19 at 11 AM
Nold Hall, Gymnasium
* please arrive at Nold Hall no later than 9:30am for check-in, instructions, and line-up.
Intent to Graduate form:
- File your Intent to Graduate form with the Registrar's Office before the close of business on October, 20, 2023. Failure to meet the deadline may result in your name being omitted from the Commencement program and delay you from receiving your diploma.
- Tickets can be picked up at the Senior Commencement Fairs on November 28 and November 29 in the Campus Center, Ballroom.
- Tickets will also be distributed during the following dates/times:
- December 4, 5 - Bookstore, 11 AM - 3 PM
- December 12, 13, 14 - Nold Hall, 11 AM - 3 PM
- December 12, 13, 14 - Campus Center, 5 PM - 7 PM
- Eligible graduates with a valid RAM ID will be permitted 4 guest tickets.
Caps and Gowns:
- Purchase your Commencement caps, gowns, hoods, and tassels as soon as possible to ensure you will have them for the ceremony. Graduate attire will be available for sale beginning November 27 in the College Bookstore.
- Commencement attire is mandatory for the ceremony. Try on your gown immediately to make sure of proper fit and verify your bag includes the hood, cap, and tassel.
Senior Commencement Fairs:
- Pick up your Commencement tickets, buy your class ring, take your senior portrait and more!
- Schedule your senior portrait now.
|Winter Commencement||12/19/23||11:00 AM||Nold Athletic Complex|