In line with COVID19 guidelines and regulations, effective with the Spring 2021 semester, please note the following changes:
- When ENTERING ASC, please go through the Laffin Hall 1st floor lobby ONLY.
- When leaving ASC, please use the exterior door in the ASC lobby area which is marked for EXIT ONLY.
Notice for Nursing Students
Please be advised that effective with the Fall 2020 semester, SNA dues should now
be paid online using a credit card. Simply click on the following link to pay your
SNA Membership Dues.
If you have any questions, please contact the Nursing Department via email at Nursing@farmingdale.edu or by phone at 934-420-2229.
The Auxiliary Service Corporation of the State University of New York at Farmingdale is a private not-for-profit organization that is authorized to operate on campus under the terms of an Agreement with the State University of New York. The general purposes of the Corporation are to promote and cultivate educational and social relationships among students, faculty and staff. The Corporation directly provides various student services such as fax services and student loans.
In keeping with its mission, the Corporation provides the following campus services:
- Campus Dining Services through a sub-contractual arrangement with Aramark
- Campus Bookstore through a sub-contractual arrangement with Barnes & Noble
- Vending Services through a sub-contractual arrangement
- Residence Halls Laundry facilities through a sub-contractual arrangement with Automated Industries, Inc.
- Campus Shuttle Bus Service through a sub-contractual arrangement
- Accounting services for the Farmingdale College Foundation, Alumni Association, Farmingdale Student Government, Golf Driving Range, and custodial accounts. The Corporation also has fiscal responsibility for all Student Government Association mandatory fees collected from full- and part-time students, in addition to the receipt and disbursement of funds involving in excess of fifty (50) accounts held as custodial accounts.
- Voting Members (15)
- Five members of the College Administration
- Five members of the Faculty (to be selected by FEC)
- Five members of the Student Body
- The Chief Administrative Officer of the College is an Ex-officio member
- Corporation Officers (4)
- Treasurer of Corporation
- Chairperson of Corporation
- Secretary of Corporation
- Vice Chairperson of Corporation
- Non-Voting Members
- ASC Director
- Recording Secretary
- Managers of all Auxiliary Service Corporation operational units
- Open to all students, faculty, and staff
- Meeting of the Corporation
- A General Membership Meeting shall be held annually in the Spring. The Board of DIrectors of the Corporation shall meet at least three (3) times per year.
- ASC annual public Board meeting for fiscal 2021-2022 is scheduled for Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 3:15 pm. If interested in attending please email ASC at ASC@farmingdale.edu for meeting link.