Wake Up! with UHS: FAQs
September 2021 Meeting
Where can I access the registration link and instructions?
Written instructions and video walkthroughs can be found via the link below:
The application can be found at the following link:
What are the deadlines for online registration and payment?
Fall 2021 Semester:
- Registration Deadline: Friday Oct. 1st, 2021
- Payment Deadline: Friday, October 29th, 2021
- Registration Deadline: Friday Oct. 15th, 2021
- Payment Deadline: Friday, November 12th, 2021
NOTE: The registration request deadline and the payment deadline are two separate deadlines.
Do students have to fill out the application for each term? (i.e. Fall 2021, Year 2021)
Self-pay students will need to complete the following steps for each term in which they wish to register for courses:
- Step 2: Create/Access a University in the High School Request
- Step 3: Request to Register for Courses
- Step 4: Pay Your Bill
Third-Party Payment students will have their program fees covered by the high school
or grant, as appropriate, and do not need to complete Step 4
Do you have a specific email address that students may receive emails from?
Are there restrictions on the email addresses that students can provide?
Personal email addresses are preferred, as school email servers may be set up to bounce messages from outside senders.
School partners should check with their IT departments before instructing students to use a school email account.
Students should be sure to check their spam folders for messages from the addresses listed above.
Can students add multiple courses?
You may add additional courses to your registration request by using the Register for Courses link.
Students wishing to register for courses in a term other than the one for which they filed their initial UHS Request will need to repeat Step 2 in the instructions and select the other term.
There will be a delay before your bill reflects the total cost for any additional courses.
How will the students pay?
Students can pay via either:
- The payment link provided in the confirmation email
- The payment widget on the UHS Portal page
Students will need to pay their invoices for each term for which they have filed a registration request (i.e., a student who registered for courses during Fall 2021 and Year 2021-22 will need to pay the program fees associated with both terms).
Most major debit/credit cards are accepted.
Prepaid Mastercard/Visa cards do not work.
What is the cost per credit? Did the fee structure change?
Our fees have not changed for the 2021-2022 academic year.
For students who participate in the Federal Reduced Price Meal Program, there is a 50% discount.
The high school contact designated will have to approve these students individually.
The fee structure is as follows:
- One (1) Credit Course: $50.00 (Full fee) or $25.00 (Reduced)
- Two (2) Credit Course: $100.00 (Full fee) or $50.00 (Reduced)
- Three (3) Credit Course: $150.00 (Full fee) or $75.00 (Reduced)
- Four (4) Credit Course: $200.00 (Full Fee) or $100.00 (Reduced)
Still could use some help? Email us and we will get back to you shortly.