Program Educational Objectives - Construction Management Engineering Technology
- Graduates will have broad background in one or more areas of design: Construction Management, construction, site and structural in addition to history, theory and technology. Graduates will assume professional positions in Construction Management and building construction industry.
- Graduates will be creative problem solvers in industry.
- Graduates will be effective communicators in professional setting.
- Graduates will adapt state of the art technologies to improve processes in industry.
- Graduates will pursue continuing education and professional development opportunities to develop as a leader or member of a technical team.
Student Learning Outcomes
- An ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, or technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems
- An ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to Construction Management Engineering Technology
- An ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in both technical and nontechnical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature
- An ability to develop and conduct standard tests, measurements, experiments, or test hypotheses and to analyze and interpret the results and use scientific judgment to draw conclusion and to improve processes
- An ability to function effectively as a member or leader on a technical team that establish goals, plan tasks, meet deadlines, and analyze risk and uncertainty
- An ability to understand ethical and professional responsibilities and the impact of technical and/or scientific solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
Program Enrollment & Degree Data
|Academic Year||Total Undergraduates||Bachelors Degrees Awarded|