ARC 263: Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems (Fall 2018)
ARC 376: Architectural Design III, 4 credits (Fall Semesters)
ARC 476: Architectural Design IV, 4 credits (Spring Semesters)
CON 162: Materials and Methods II, 3 credits (Fall Semsters)
CON 496: Capstone Course CM, 3 credits (Spring 2018, Summer 2018)
ETM 530: Residential Development Systems, 3 credits
- B.Architecture, Department of Architecture (Architecture - NAAB accredited), Carnegie Mellon University, 1980
- M.A. Tech Ed, Technology Education, West Virginia University, 1989
Certificates & Licensures
- NYS Architect, Registered Architect 022067, NYS Board of Architecture
- WV Architect, Registered Architect 2371, West Virginia Board of Architects
Awards & Honors
- Pro Ecclesia et Pontifice Medal - Authorized by Papal Decree, 2015.
- Architectural Educator of Year, Long Island Chapter American Institute of Architects, 2015.
- Award of Merit, Association of University Architects, BMCC Recovery to 9/11 Attack, 2002.