Program Educational Objectives - Architectural Engineering Technology
- Graduates will have broad background in one or more areas of design: architectural, construction, site and structural in addition to history, theory and technology. Graduates will assume professional positions in architectural and building construction industry.
- Graduates will be creative problem solvers in industry.
- Graduates will be effective communicators in professional setting.
- Graduates will adapt state of the art technologies and processes in industry.
- Graduates will pursue continuing education and professional development opportunities to function effectively as a member or leader on a technical team
Student Learning Outcomes
- An ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, or technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems
- An ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to Architectural Engineering Technology
- An ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes
- An ability to function effectively as a member or leader on a technical team
- An ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in both technical and nontechnical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature
Program Enrollment & Degree Data
|Academic Year||Total Undergraduates||Bachelors Degrees Awarded|
ARCHITECTURE & CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
Lupton Hall, Room 261
Eric Anderson, AIA, R.A.
Instructional Support Associate
Administrative Assistant 1