2020 Virtual International Business Plan Competition
Farmingdale's International Business Club hosted a virtual business plan competition open to ALL current Farmingdale students (regardless of major and year). The objective is to create and propose a business solution for any of the UN Global Goals which consist of 17 different goals seeking to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure peace and prosperity. The proposed solution should be presented via a pre-recorded presentation that will then be judged by a faculty-led panel. If you have any question please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Via a pre-recorded PowerPoint presentation to present their solution. The business plans will be judged by a panel of faculty.
- Create and prerecord a presentation video to pitch your business solution to judges that does NOT exceed 15 minutes.
- Develop a business concept that addresses the social and environmental issues highlighted by United Nation Sustainable Development Goals.
- The business solution can be a product or service or both.
- Example markets could be households, communities, schools, transportation, industry, governments.
- Teams must include two or more current Farmingdale students, regardless of major or year. Multidisciplinary teams are highly encouraged.
Archived Innovations Challenges: