Accreditation Coordinator Email School of Business, Room 329
- MBA, Nottingham Business School (EQUIS and AACSB Accredited), Nottingham Trent University, 2006
- DMS, Kingston Business School (AMBA and AACSB Accredited), Kingston University, 1998
- DBA, Teesside University Business School (CMI Accredited), Teesside University, expected, 2023
Certificates & Licensures
- CITI, Social and Behavioral Research with Human Subjects, Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative, 01/26/2020–01/25/2023
- Mary C. Clifford and Dimitrios S. Zarafopoulos, An Entrepreneurial Case Study: A Bridge from Pedagogy to Practice in Business Education in N. Onel (Ed.), Proceedings of the 46th Annual Conference, November 7-9, Newport, Rhode Island: North East Business and Economics Association (2019), 25-28.
- Dimitrios Zarafopoulos, “The Digital School: Using E-Learning and Blended Learning in Higher Education.” Plenary address at the Education Conference 2016, Athens, Greece on September 10, 2016.
- Fulvio Ulessi and Dimitrios Zarafopoulos, Business Simulation Capstone, Masters in International Management, Workshop presented to the University of Bologna, on May 1, 2011.
- Dimitrios Zarafopoulos, Business Simulations and the Future of Executive Education, Scientific Management and Marketing, September 10, 2010.
Awards & Honors
- Fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute, 2016.