Accreditation Coordinator Email School of Business, Room 329
- Leadership Concepts and Practices
- Teamwork and Teambuilding
- International Business
- International Management
- Doing Business in Europe
- MBA, Nottingham Business School (EQUIS and AACSB Accredited), Nottingham Trent University, 2006
- DMS, Kingston Business School (AMBA and AACSB Accredited), Kingston University, 1998
Certificates & Licensures
- CITI, Social and Behavioral Research with Human Subjects, Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative, 01/26/2020–01/25/2023
- AACSB International, Strategic Planning in Business Schools, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, 05/08/2022
- Teesside University International Business School, Graduate Certificate in Research Methods, Teesside University, 02/01/2023
- Darden School of Business, Project Planning and Management, University of Viginia, 07/10/2023
- Mary C. Clifford and Dimitrios S. Zarafopoulos, An Entrepreneurial Case Study: A Bridge from Pedagogy to Practice in Business Education in N. Onel (Ed.), Proceedings of the 46th Annual Conference, November 7-9, Newport, Rhode Island: North East Business and Economics Association (2019), 25-28.
- Dimitrios Zarafopoulos, “The Digital School: Using E-Learning and Blended Learning in Higher Education.” Plenary address at the Education Conference 2016, Athens, Greece on September 10, 2016.
- Fulvio Ulessi and Dimitrios Zarafopoulos, Business Simulation Capstone, Masters in International Management, Workshop presented to the University of Bologna, on May 1, 2011.
- Dimitrios Zarafopoulos, Business Simulations and the Future of Executive Education, Scientific Management and Marketing, September 10, 2010.
Awards & Honors
- Fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute, 2016.