Go to Main NavigationGo to Secondary NavigationGo to SearchGo to Left NavigationSkip to Main ContentGo to Footer Navigation
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS

Transfer Document Submission

Documents Required for Application: 

  • Official College Transcript 
  • Official High School Transcript*
  • SAT/ACT scores if lower that 24 college credits

Please talk to your college registrars office about submitting your documents digitally. They can be submitted through:

Other Recommended Documents: 

  • Letter(s) of Recommendation
  • Resume 
  • Other Documents 

To submit all unofficial documents, go to our Document Dropbox

If unable to submit your documents digitally, you can send by mail to the following address:

Secure Scan - Farmingdale State College
Attn: Admissions Processing
1060 Broadway,
Albany, NY 12204

Please be patient and allow several weeks for processing before contacting the Admissions Office to check on the status of an item already sent.

If you have any questions or concerns please email digital.processing@farmingdale.edu


*only needed after acceptance into the college or less than 24 college credits.