Use of Facilities
The Use of Facilities Office assists in scheduling the short-term use of College facilities by various internal and external groups. The guidelines for use of campus facilities can be found below.
COVID Update: We are not accepting requests for third party use during the fall semester. Please check back for information on spring 2022 use.
- Any external organization wishing to use campus facilities must complete and submit an External Request Form. Request forms must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the event date.
- It is important to note that no external group will be permitted to use campus facilities without written approval from the Use of Facilities Office.
- Once the request is approved, the group will be issued a Revocable Permit and invoice for related fees. The terms and conditions of facility use are explained in detail in the Revocable Permit.
- External organizations are subject to multiple insurance requirements which can be found here.
- Fees for facility use must be paid prior to the event date(s) and only check payments can be processed.
- Promotions, publications and advertisements indicating event fees, such as registration, admission, or enty, must clearly and explicitly identify the sponsor for the event. These promotions must also clearly and explicitly indicate that the College is not benefiting or realizing revenue from such fees.
Use of the College’s Name, Logo and Address
External groups may not use the College’s name, logo or trademark as part of its name or address without written authorization. You can request authorization here. When addressing the location of the event, the organization must use the following address:
Farmingdale State College
2350 Broadhollow Road
Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Any group wishing to use the Farmingdale State College Gardens for professional photography must complete and submit a Garden Photography Request Form at least two weeks in advance of the desired date.
- Garden photography sessions can be scheduled from April 1 through November 15 only.
- Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the event date.
- Ceremonies are not permitted on the premises.
- Only one group at a time is scheduled for professional photography sessions.
- The fee is refundable if the group is unable to use the garden the day of the event (i.e. inclement weather).