The Pathways to Technology-Early High School Initiative in Long Island High Needs Districts will support and strengthen the college and career readiness of high school students enrolled at Freeport, Uniondale, and Wyandanch school districts in collaboration with Farmingdale State College. Nassau BOCES, and a number of employers of entry level workers in technology fields such as: Chemical Technicians, Environmental Engineering Technicians, Electro-Mechanical Technicians, Mechanical Technicians and Industrial Engineering Technicians.
- Nassau Boces External link
- Western Suffolk Boces External link
- Freeport High School External link
- Uniondale High School External link
- Wyandanch High School External link
Contact SueAnn Orlando-Lundquist for more information (P-Tech Counselor at Farmingdale State College)