Student Employment (Federal College Work Study and Student Assistants)

Before beginning your work assignment as either a Federal Work-Study student or a Student Assistant please do the following:

  1. Review job openings at the NEXUS Center webpage and follow instructions.
  2. Once position is offered:
    1. Set up an appointment to meet with the Payroll Coordinator by emailing
    2. At time of appointment present documentation.
    3. Have department complete the Student Appointment Authorization form and submit to the Payroll department.
  • If you have been awarded Federal College Work-Study as part of your financial aid package and wish to work on campus, you must do the following:

    • Accept your award on OASIS by October 15th for Fall term and February 15th for the Spring term or WITHIN 30 DAYS of original offer, whichever is later. Due to availability of funds, your offer may be cancelled after it expires.

Last Modified 7/14/21