English & Humanities
Assistant Professor 10 Months Email Knapp Hall, Room 13
Courses TaughtEnglish 101 - Composition 1: College Writing
English 310 - Technical Writing
- Ph.D. , English (Rhetoric and Composition), The University of Connecticut , 2020
- M.A. , English (Rhetoric and Composition), Long Island University Brooklyn, 2015
- M.A., Interdisciplinary (Literary Cultures), New York University , 2012
- B.A., English (Creative Writing), Hunter College, 2010 – Summa cum Laude
Certificates & Licensures
- iTeach Essentials, Education Technology Council of Connecticut Community Colleges, 09/25/2020 (Remote and Online Teaching)
- Christopher Iverson, "Staying Engaged while Staying Home?: Service-Learning, Writing, and COVID-19", The SUNY Journal of the Scholarship of Engagement: JoSE, 2(1) 2022.
- Christopher Iverson, “Staying Engaged While Staying Home: The Case for Remote Community-Engaged Writing Courses.” Presentation to the SUNY Conference on Information & Technology, on May 26, 2021.
- Christopher Iverson, “Low-Impact Ways to Use the Principles of Community Engagement to Encourage Classroom Engagement.” Paper presented to the Center for Teaching Learning and Technology (CTLT), Farmingdale State College on February 5, 2021.