Access Services Librarian Email Greenley Hall, Room 126
- M.A., Liberal Studies (Biography, Autobiography, and Memoir), The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2015
- M.L.S., Queens College, CUNY, 2007
- Jessica McGivney, 'Fevers, swoons and tears': What if Jane Austen was reading Mary Wollstonecraft in the Analytical Review?, Persuasions Online, 41(1) 2020.
- Jessica McGivney, “'Fevers, swoons, and tears': What if Jane Austen was reading Mary Wollstonecraft in the Analytical Review?” Presentation to the Jane Austen Society of North America Annual General Meeting, 2020, Virtual on October 10, 2020.
- Jessica McGivney, “Interlibrary Loan Resources For New Practitioners.” Presentation to the IDS Project Conference 2018, Utica, NY on July 26, 2018.