Program Educational Objectives - Mechnical Engineering Technology
- Graduates will have the knowledge and skills to enter careers in the design,installation, manufacturing, testing, technical sales, maintenance, and other endeavors typically associated with mechanical components and systems.
- Graduates will have the ability to provide solutions and solve mechanical engineering technology related problems.
- Graduates will have the technical background to advance in their careers with an understanding and necessity for personal integrity, ethical behavior, cultural awareness, lifelong learning, and continuous improvement.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- An ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline
- An ability to design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline
- An ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in broadly-defined technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature
- An ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes
- An ability to function effectively as a member as well as a leader on technical teams
Program Enrollment & Degree Data
|Academic Year||Total Undergraduates||Bachelors Degrees Awarded|