Program Educational Objectives - Electrical Engineering Technology
- Graduates will be technically competent and have the necessary skills, and experience with modern tools of their discipline to enter careers where they can apply their knowledge in the areas of electronics, communications, systems, and technical project management.
Graduates will use scientific methodologies and critical thinking skills to identify, analyze, and design solutions to technical problems in the areas of electronics, communications, and systems.
Graduates will exhibit good communication skills, an ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team, as well as a recognition of the need for life-long learning and a commitment to continuous improvement.
Upon completion of the program students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, or technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline
- Design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline
- Apply written, oral, and graphical communication in broadly defined technical and nontechnical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature
- Conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes
- Function effectively as a member or leader on a technical team
Program Enrollment & Degree Data
|Academic Year||Total Undergraduates||Bachelors Degrees Awarded|