RAM Program Affiliates
Interested in joining the RAM Program? Apply Now to become a RAM Affiliate.
Applications are open now until March 1st for Fall 2024 entry.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Research Aligned Mentorship (RAM) Program. To successfully process your RAM Affiliate inquiry, we ask that you:
Regardless of major, the RAM Program provides extra benefits and rewards that enhance
and give RAM Scholars opportunities not available to other students.
These opportunities include:
- Individualized Advisement
- Priority Registration for classes
- One-credit RAM courses designed to prepare scholars for real-world learning
- Digital advisement roadmap designed to fit each scholar’s interest and to create a clear path to graduation and beyond
- A lounge/workroom on campus reserved exclusively for RAM Scholars
- Invitations to special workshops and events
- Hands-on research or project-based learning experiences
- Meet semesterly with their RAM Academic Advisor
- Take a one-credit RAM 201: Introduction to Research course
- Attend semesterly Cohort Meetings
- Apply to research and internship placement opportunities (3-4 external opportunities each December)
- Represent the RAM Program to the best of their ability