CRJ 101 Law Enforcement and Community Relations
CRJ 102 Juvenile Delinquency and Justice
CRJ 203 Criminology
CRJ 316 Victimology
- PhD, Criminology and Criminal Justice, University of Maryland, 2018
- M.A., Criminology and Criminal Justice, University of Maryland, 2015
- B.S., Criminology, The College of New Jersey, 2013
- Benjamin W. Fisher and Deanna N. Devlin, School Crime and the Patterns of Roles of School Resource Officers: Evidence From a National Longitudinal Study, Crime and Delinquency, 2019.
- Terrence P. Thornberry, Brook Kearley, Denise C. Gottfredson, Molly P. Slothower, Deanna N. Devlin and Jamie J. Fader, Reducing crime among youth at risk for gang involvement: A randomized trial, Criminology and Public Policy, 17(4) 2018, 953-989.
- Denise C. Gottfredson, Brook Kearley, Terrence P. Thornberry, Molly Slothower, Deanna N. Devlin and Jamie J. Fader, Scaling Up Evidence-Based Programming using a Public Funding Stream: A Randomized Trial of Functional Family Therapy for Court-Involved Youth, Prevention Science, 19(7) 2018, 939-953.
- Deanna N. Devlin, Mateus R. Santos and Denise C. Gottfredson, An Evaluation of Police Officers in Schools as a Bullying Intervention, Evaluation and Program Planning, 71 2018, 12-21.
- Deanna N. Devlin, Policing and the school-to-prison pipeline in J. Deakin, E. Taylor and A. Kupchik (Eds.), The Palgrave international handbook of school discipline, surveillance and social control, : Palgrave Macmillan (2018).
- Deanna N. Devlin and Denise C. Gottfredson, The Roles of Police Officers in Schools: Effects on the Recording and Reporting of Crime, Youth Violence and Juvenile Justice, 16(2) 2016, 208-223.