Assistant Professor 10 Months Email School of Business
- PhD, Statistics and Operations Research, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia, 2013
- MS, Applied Mathematics (Computer Science), University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Azerbaijan (South), 2002
- BS, Applied Mathematics, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Azerbaijan (South), 1999
- Nahid Jafariasbagh, The chaos on U.S. domestic airline passenger demand forecasting caused by COVID-19, Int. J. of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, 7(3) 2022, 241-258.
- Nahid Jafari, A Non-Assignment Problem based formulation for the Asymmetric Travelling Salesman Problem and its variation., International Journal of Operational Research (ISSN: 1745-7645), 35 2019, 575-585.
- Nahid Jafari, A Robust Optimization Model For An Invasive Species Management Problem, Environmental Modeling and Assessment, 23(6) 2018, 743-752.
- Nahid Jafari, Achieving full connectivity of sites in the Multiperiod Reserve Network Design Problem, Computers and Operations Research (ISSN: 0305-0548), 81 2017, 119-127.
- Nahid Jafari, A Solution Alternative to Achieve Parcel Connectivity in the Dynamic Reserve Design Problem in AAAI-15 Special Track on Computational Sustainability, : (2015).
- Nahid Jafari, Accounting for renewable energy supply intermittency in energy systems modelling in 20th International Congress on Modelling and Simulation (MODSIM2013), : (2013).
- Nahid Jafari, A new method to solve the fully connected Reserve Network Design Problem, European Journal of Operational Research (ISSN: 0377-2217), 231(1) 2013, 202-209.
- Nahid Jafari, Why caution is recommended with post‐hoc individual patient matching for estimation of treatment effect in parallel‐group randomized controlled trials: The case of acute stroke trials, Statistics in Medicine (ISSN: 0277-6715), 32(25) 2013.
- Nahid Jafariasbagh, “Market Share Forecasting As A Multiple Inputs And Multiple Outputs Deep Neural Networks.” Abstract accepted at the 2020 INFORMS Annual Meeting, Virtual on November 9, 2020.
- Nahid Jafariasbagh, “Air Passenger Demand Forecasting using Deep Learning Methods.” Abstract presented at the 2019 INFORMS Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA on October 21, 2019.
- Nahid Jafariasbagh, “Air Passenger Demand Forecasting using Deep learning methods.” Abstract presented at the 30th EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON OPERATIONAL RESEARCH, DUBLIN IRELAND on June 24, 2019.
- Nahid Jafariasbagh, “Air Passenger Demand Forecasting using Deep Learning Methods.” Abstract presented at the the 39th International Symposium on Forecasting (ISF), Thessaloniki, Greece on June 17, 2019.
- Nahid Jafari, “Passengers Demand Forecasting of the U.S. Domestic Airline Market.” Presentation to the the INFORMS Annual Meeting 2018, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A on November 7, 2018.
- Nahid Jafari, “The capacity choices of the U.S. domestic airline market and forecasting the load factor.” Poster presented at the The Celebration of Scholarship, 2018,, Farmingdale State College on October 30, 2018.
- Nahid Jafari, “The Capacity Choices of the U.S. Domestic Airline Market and Passengers Demand Forecasting.” Presentation to the 29th European Conference on Operational Research, Valencia, Spain on July 8, 2018.
- Nahid Jafari, “A Robust Optimization Model For An Invasive Species Management Problem.” Presentation to the ISMP2018, 23rd International Symposium on Mathematical Programming, Bordeaux, France on July 1, 2018.
- Nahid Jafari, “A Robust Optimization Model For An Invasive Species Management Problem.” Poster presented at the Celebration of Scholarship, 2017, Farmingdale State College on November 7, 2017.